30 Sep Coronavirus European Regional Development Fund Grants Open Now
The Leeds City Region Enterprise Partnership COVID-19 Recovery Grant Scheme opens for applications today (Wednesday 30th September).
Grants of between £1,000 – £3,000 can cover digital, legal, HR, financial, health and safety or other consultancy advice and minor equipment to adapt or adopt new technology to continue to deliver a business activity or diversify in response to COVID-19.
The application process has 2 stages:
Stage 1 launches on Wednesday 30 September at 10am. The link will be available on the LEP website here. Due to the expected high demand for the scheme, the closing date for stage 1 applications is 10 am on Monday 5 October 2020.
Those that are suitable for the scheme will be invited to complete the stage 2 application, via email, no later than the end of October.
To be eligible, your business must:
- Have fewer than 250 employees
- Not be in one of the following sectors: Agriculture, Fishery and aquaculture, Banking, Insurance, Tobacco and tobacco products, Construction or decommissioning of nuclear power stations.
- Not be part of a franchise
- Have a trading address within West or North Yorkshire
- Have been trading for at least six months
- Have a business bank account
Your project must:
Be for an activity that takes place after grant approval and contracting. The grant funding cannot be used for purchases already made.
Not be for purchasing of equipment and consumables associated with PPE and social distancing measures
Be completed, fully paid for and claims submitted by the end of January 2021
|Protect yourself from scams. Stay vigilant about scams, which may mimic government or local authority messages as a way of appearing authentic and unthreatening.|